Step-by-Step: What is Required to Submit Your Application
Completing The Lisbon MBA International application will require significant time and effort on your part. Plan ahead to make sure all forms are submitted by the appropriate deadline. For information on the characteristics we look for in our candidates, please click here.
Candidates will only be allowed to submit the Online Application, if this one is complete. A complete application includes the following and must be submitted prior to September 30th, 2013 for consideration in the Class of 2014:
1. Online Application: candidates must fill out the online forms, including four written essays.
2. A CV is also required as part of the online application. Here is a CV template to help with your formatting and organization (please note: CV's shouldn't have more than 2 pages).
3. University Transcripts: the official transcripts issued by the academic institution where you received your first degree must be uploaded in the online application form and should mention the average score and the conclusion date.
4. GMAT or GRE: candidates must submit a score for the GMAT (the Graduate Management Admissions Test) or GRE (Graduate Record Examinations). We recommend a score of at least 600, special situations will be analysed by the Admissions Team. More information on these exams can be found at the following sites:
If you are requested a code to send us your score please take note of these:
5. English Language Test: candidates for whom English is not their native language must submit a standardized English Language Test score
|Test||Minimum Total Score||Minimum Partial Score||Valid for|
|TOEFL iBT||93||21||2 years|
|IELTS Academic||6.5||6.0||2 years|
|PTE Academic||62||57||2 years|
|TOEIC Listening+Reading||950||-||2 years|
|TOEIC Speaking||190||-||2 years|
|TOEIC Writing||170||-||2 years|
Note: For TOEIC, you need to submit score results for all parts: Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing.
- be national of an official English speaking country and have lived there in the past 10 years
- present a full university degree (undergraduate or postgraduate) where all courses were taught exclusively in English
- worked full-time in an English speaking country for at least 1 and ½ years
If you feel you should be waived due to another reason, which is not specified above, please send us an e-mail in English stating your reasons and we'll give you feedback.
Please note that your English communication skills will be assessed through the interview and throughout the entire admission's process.
Exchange programmes/distance learning/online courses can't be considered for the waiver.
We reserve the right to request an English test to be taken at any time.
More information on the English language tests can be found at the following sites:
6. Two Referees: candidates must provide contact information of two different people who know them well in a professional context, preferably line managers (avoid asking family members or colleagues/friends). The reference request process will be done through the online application. After filling in the referees' data, applicants need to click in the "send reference request" button. Referees will then receive an e-mail with a link to a brief survey. Be aware that you won't be able to submit your application without the referees' answers. Please do not submit letters of recommendation separately, they will not be considered.
7. Mandatory Contribution to Scholarship Fund: a 85 Euros application fee is required in order to submit your application and should be paid via Paypal. If for some reason you're not able to pay through Paypal you can do it via wire transfer to:
NIB: 0007 0000 00730873952 23
IBAN: PT 0007 0000 0073 0873 9522 3
SWIFT / BIC: BESCPTPL
Queries related to application fee payments should be sent to email@example.com.