GCI, in partnership with The Lisbon MBA, promotes, for the second consecutive year, The Trust Summit, the annual initiative that brings together major national decision-makers to analyze, debate and share knowledge on trust as a management tool. There will be four intense days, between 5th and 8th May, which will be held at the Nova SBE Campus Palace in Lisbon.
The presentation of the main conclusions of the Edelman Trust Barometer Portugal 2014 will take place on May 5th at 9 am. Registration is free and can be made through this link.
Under The Trust Summit 2014 program we are pleased to invite The Lisbon MBA students for the following sessions:
- Public Engagement Workshop / / May 5th, from 14:30 to 15:30
The promotion of shared interests in a world of interdependence.
- Multi-stakeholder Innovation Workshop / / May 5th, from 15:30 to 16:30
The incorporation of stakeholders in the innovation process.
- CSR & Sustainability Workshop / / May 5th, from 16:30 to 17:30
Matrix of Public Engagement applied to Sustainability.
- Measurement & Evaluation Workshop / / May 6th, from 16:30 to 17:30
Best practices in assessment and measurement in Communication and Public Relations.
- Project Management Workshop / / May 7th, from 16:30 to 17:30
Project management applied to the Communications and Public Affairs.
- Digital Workshop / / May 8th, from 9:00 to 10:00
The relevance of the Digital on the model of Relationship with Stakeholders.
- Crisis Management Workshop / / May 8th, from 10.00 to 11.00
The application of the findings of the Edelman Trust Barometer to crisis management.
- Trust and Reputation Workshop / / May 8th, from 16:30 to 17:30
The reputation management model based on the trust matrix.
You can register to the workshops through this link.
On this page, you can see more detailed information about the workshops or consult the full program.