Are you considering doing an MBA?
Would you like to learn more about The Lisbon MBA?
When? March 26th, from 18:30 to 20:00
Where? Catolica-Lisbon SBE, 1st floor, Room 512B
Our Part Time Presentation Session is a great resource for anyone – whether you’re just starting to look for an MBA program or you already know exactly what you’re searching for.
There are many reasons for leading professionals to consider doing an MBA:
- To complement your existing skills so you get the next promotion;
- To expand your network so you can more easily switch companies or industry;
- To kick-off your international career by growing your international network;
- To get that overall business management knowledge that you need to start your own business.
On this day, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn more about The Lisbon MBA Part Time;
- Explore the key differentiating factors of The Lisbon MBA facing other programs;
- Get all the information about the admission requirements and important timelines;
- See how being a member of The Lisbon MBA community will have an impact throughout your life.
Presented by staff and faculty, you will learn what it is like to go through The Lisbon MBA experience, from prospective student to alumnus. This session will also count with the presence of alumni, who will share their insider’s perspective on The Lisbon MBA.
This session has limited seating.