Three CEOs, with very different backgrounds, discussing with the MBA students
The next session of The Lisbon MBA Talk With CEO’s, “Becoming a CEO“, will happen on the 19th November at 18h30 at Palacete Nova SBE. This event is exclusive for The Lisbon MBA students.
This lively workshop will have three CEOs, with very different backgrounds, discussing with the MBA students how to get “there”.
Students are challenged to bring their curiosity & questions and be prepared to debate with the CEOs issues such as:
- How did I get to the top spot?
- What did I do well, and what would I have liked to avoid?
- What do I look for in the high potentials of my company?
– Inês Caldeira, degree in Economy, developed entire career at L’oreal in national and international Marketing roles in Portugal, Spain and Paris. Currently, Country General Manager L’Oreal Portugal.
– Joaquim Paiva Chaves, degree in Civil Engineering and Insead MBA, he was Board Mmber of several companies such as, Sonae Turismo, Jazztel, Edifer, Espart, Additional Logistics. Currently he’s CEO of Malo Clinic.
– Victor Ribeiro, degree in Economics and Nova MBA, formerly CEO Media Capital Radio and CEO Amorim Cork (1.500 people in 12 countries), currently CEO of Controlinveste.
– Paulo Simões, masters in Electrical Engineering and AGSM MBA, formerly McKinsey/ATKearney consultant and Cofina.com Board member. Currently Partner at Egon Zehnder.