It is with great pride and enthusiasm that we welcome you to the The Lisbon MBA.
This partnership includes a two-year Executive part-time MBA and an International full-time MBA, in partnership with MIT’s prestigious Sloan School of Management.
According to the 2017 Financial Times Top 100 Global MBA Ranking, The Lisbon MBA International Full Time is the 20th best MBA program in Europe. We are also featured as the 1st MBA in Europe in International Course Experience, one of our key priorities.
The Lisbon MBA Executive was considered the 52nd best Executive MBA in Europe, according to the 2016 Financial Times European Business Schools Ranking.
The Lisbon MBA provides a platform where talented, ambitious and high-flying students from all over the world may meet and engage in active learning, interacting with top notch faculty.
Why should you consider The Lisbon MBA platform as your choice for a MBA:
- Both Programs have a prestigious faculty body, trained at the world’s best schools, deeply involved in high-quality research and in tune with the latest developments in management theory and practice;
- Both programs are the highest ranked Portuguese MBAs in the Financial Times MBA Rankings;
- Both Programs depict an innovative curriculum, stimulating rigorous analysis, the use of emotional intelligence skills, socially responsible behavior and hands-on learning. A curriculum that is a bridge between academia and the corporate world, between theory and practice, between profits and people, between the left and the right hemispheres of the brain and between the geographies of the world.
- We ensure strong ties with the corporate world, with major companies closely involved in its governance and sponsoring providing a network of internships and connections.
- Both programs are offered in the cozy and yet cosmopolitan environment of the beautiful and agreeable Lisbon. Here students may mix work and pleasure as in very few places in the world.
Daniel Traça – Dean Nova SBE
Francisco Veloso – Dean Católica-Lisbon